Found a '67 Camaro MD'ing today!

TriadHunter

Elite Member
Well, sort of. It's technically a 1982 Hot Wheels but who's counting right? :laughing: Seriously though, anyone else like finding these old gems? The cool thing is I would have been playing with this very car as a child. I love freeing these retro relics from the grave!

Anyway, I hit the local baseball fields today and also pulled out $3.87 in clad, some weird broach / costume jewelry pin thing in the tot lot (rang up as a penny signal), and I found 6 nice baseballs and a really nice softball. Gave all the baseballs to a dad hitting with his 4 year-old son. :cool:

Side note: I cannot believe all the quarters baseballs players and fans lose! Anyone else have lots of clad quarter luck at baseball fields? (I didn't go on the infield or outfield - I went around the fields and on thoroughfares). My suspicion is that parents give their kids quarters for the vending machines after practice/game and they lose the coins in the meantime.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Great hunting! All ballfields have always produced large numbers in coins for me both old and new. A good amount of jewelry too, HH!

I sure do like that Camaro......Still have all my old Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars from back in the day. They're all at least 10 yrs older than your Camaro tho....makes me feel old.:laughing: Congrats on the finds!!

That is a nice looking car, but I prefer a 68 Mustang:lol:

Attachments

• mustang 11-09-09 5.jpg
    mustang 11-09-09 5.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 184
Thats a fine hunt there Triad! Regarding the Q's...some places hold certain denominations more than others...depending on the concession stand/vending machines...When you trip into a Q heavy place, thats a real treat! You can just about make wage there!

If you get a screwdriver and learn how to fast stab shallow clad, you can hunt the outfields and playing area with no problem...I wouldnt dig out there though, just stab N grab...

Nice hunt , remember that 67 well , my buddy had one , sweet ride !
COngrats , HH

Back
Top Bottom