Merry Christmas to one and all from KT's Castle!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
That is the Royal Edict of the week! :lol::lol:

KT was at the bank Friday to pick up His Royal Rolls. While the nice lady teller was counting the bills to buy the boxes, KT noticed a single half in her coin tray...and that the edge was not showing any copper! Pulled out 2 quarters and asked to buy that half...she said sure, here you go...popped it in the Royal Pocket to look at outside. After wheeling the 5 boxes out to the Chariot, KT decided to check that half...BINGO! a nice shiny 67 40%er! First time KT has ever recovered silver by that method...spotting in a tray and buying it. KT whistled a happy tune all the way to the Castle.

Hunted the 5 boxes and here are the results:

Box 1 - 4 NIFCs
Box 2 - 2 40%ers, 3 NIFCs
Box 3 - 3 NIFCs
Box 4 - 2 40%ers, 4 NIFCs
Box 5 - 1 64 90%er Ken, 1 40%er, and 6 NIFCs

Total (with the bank find): 1 64 90% Ken, 6 40% Kens, 20 NIFCs.

Another good hunt...nearing the end of the year now...next CRH for KT will be the last one this year! Hoping it is a good one!

Merry Christmas to all in the forum! His Majesty is looking forward to seeing all the end of the year summaries by the CRHers and the MDers!

Enjoy the pics! The far left 40%er is the bank teller tray find...LOL

Attachments

• CRH 12 23 2016 1 64 Ken.JPG
    CRH 12 23 2016 1 64 Ken.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 132
  • CRH 12 23 2016 6 40%ers.jpg
    CRH 12 23 2016 6 40%ers.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 300
  • CRH 12 23 2016 20 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 12 23 2016 20 NIFCs.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 144
Thanks, DonneyBrook. Have not seen you post in here for awhile...glad to see you back!

haha I know what you mean buddy. Amazing how they're are times when you have a lot of free time but other times not so much...i haven't detected more than 8-10 hours this year!

haha I know what you mean buddy. Amazing how they're are times when you have a lot of free time but other times not so much...i haven't detected more than 8-10 hours this year!

That is about my same mding time this year, also. But in 2016 KT did give two talks on MDing to two of his clubs, both of which were well received. So KT does fell he did help promote the hobby! :D

Of course, every week KT spends about 4 hours with His Royal Kennedy rolls! So He stays busy with that part of the hobby! :lol::lol:

Happy Holidays, Your Highness. Nice boxes and tray find for your Christmas eve!

I've been so preoccupied this season, I haven't had time to post. But hold onto your royal hats -- November and December have turned up some real treasure boxes and rarities for Sir Torque. I'll post soon!

Back
Top Bottom