Silver Dollar lot pays off again !!!!

foreverRich

Forum Supporter
Supposed to rain and turn cold, so decided to get in another hunt today before supper. Boy am I glad I did !!! Five pieces of silver with the best being a 1922 Peace Dollar. I just can't believe how many coins I have found on that one lot. This makes my eighth silver dollar. Seven being SILVER
.:D The guy with me also found a Peace Dollar and a WL Half along with a Standing Liberty Quarter. All coins were found after digging holes and either visual or pin pointer. I didn't include the pennies in the picture because they just take up space.:yes: Here is my find for today. Hope you aren't getting tired of all my posts lately. I can use the break, but not about to give up on that spot yet.:D Happy Hunting to all !!

Attachments

• 272017 Hunt.jpg
    272017 Hunt.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 272017 Hunt2.jpg
    272017 Hunt2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 297
  • 272017 Peace Dollar.jpg
    272017 Peace Dollar.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 297
  • 272017 WL Halves.jpg
    272017 WL Halves.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 297
Wow!!!!! Make a sifter and go after that place hard! Nice work.

Nice, in case I missed it, what was on that lot that there would be so much silver?

On old lady lived there till she died. The house fell into disrepair and had to be torn down. She had coins stashed all around the house. When the house was demolished the coins were scattered everywhere.

Never gonna get tired of seeing what you pull out of there! This is like the Ultimate detectorists Dream! You earned it from a life of hunting plenty of barren spots! ...And we thank you for sharing it with us! Great!

On old lady lived there till she died. The house fell into disrepair and had to be torn down. She had coins stashed all around the house. When the house was demolished the coins were scattered everywhere.

WOW that is crazy! how cool. what are you using for a detector?

WOW that is crazy! how cool. what are you using for a detector? the BH?

WOW that is crazy! how cool. what are you using for a detector?

WOW that is crazy! how cool. what are you using for a detector? the BH?

I started out using all three of my detectors (BH3300,GTA1000 and Gamma6000), but last few hunts I didn't use a detector. I just dug a hole and scanned the dirt with a pin pointer. Never thought I would ever wind up hunting like this. Certainly not the usual detecting method.:D

Back
Top Bottom