A milestone silver...career #1,000

It is said the first thousand is always the toughest. It started with a Rosie and the milestone accomplished with a Rosie. Just think, so many cherished memories in between. Congrats Bruce on the dedication and persistence to reach such a lofty plateau. I personalty wish to thank you as you shared skills, knowledge and experiences along the way to make our hobby better and more rewarding. I hope your travels continue with the same type of success for your future endeavors. Congrats my friend! Jack

Thank you everyone here on Friendly for the replies, and for paying attention silver by silver as I've been on this journey. I've had the pleasure to have hunted with a couple dozen of you in the last 5 years and hope to meet and hunt with a bunch more of you guys in the future. Many of you have been mentors to me in ways you'll never know, and trying to keep pace with those of you that are always posting silver has provided motivation and determination to succeed...and your skills, success and the spirit of competition gets me going on those days when I don't even want to look at a detector:lol: There were a lot of machines that I found silver with...F75 LTD, T2, Delta, several Omegas, a Eurotek Pro...and then one day Craig let me try a Sovereign and off to the dark side I went:laughing: A little known fact...of the silvers I haven't found yet, the lack of a silver Kennedy of either variety really bothers me...I hope to finally cross off at least one of 'em this season. Happy Hunting to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom