Pivothead video glasses

I have seen several people use them on YouTube, one being drtones24 and the video quality is good, the company is reputable and they are reasonable priced. I never used them but from what I have seen they aren't to bad, I thought about getting a pair but I have a headband attachment for my action camera so I didn't really see a need for it.

HH,
Rich

Evan from www.gonehuntingforhistory.com/ uses them for some of the videos on his YouTube channel. He is also a rep for them and can probably answer any questions about hem if you contact him through his site. I would like to get a pair and start videoing some day. Personally, I like the video from them better than the gopro.

Thanks for all the replies. I've done a lot of looking on the internet at video cameras and such. I like using headphones and some of the action cameras with headmounts would just not work too well over them . Hat mounted cameras aren't too bad, but not for me. Looks like I may go with the pivotheads. They look cool and are suitable for my hunting needs. Pivothead it seems are coming out with "live streaming" glasses sometime in the fall. Will probably wait for these. Thanks again.

Hmmm. It says they were expected to ship them in April. There isn't anything on their site about them. Wonder what's up with that.

They probably haven't got their pricing and marketing strategy all together yet. JMHO.
I want them because of they can be prescriptioned.

Back
Top Bottom