Deteknix X-Pointer availability?

pine3874

Elite Member
Does anyone know when the X-pointer will be available again? I've been told by several sponsors that it would be back in stock on Monday or Tuseday. It is now Thursday and they are all still out of stock. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

One seller on ebay is now selling them for $189! Ridiculous. I sent a question asking if it was a typo and my question was ignored.

seems there are a couple different stories being released. The one most believed is they are working on support documents to be included in the box and the other is they are just out of stock. It would be nice if the gold digger folks would just come on here and give everyone one good clear answer.

Does anyone know when the X-pointer will be available again? I've been told by several sponsors that it would be back in stock on Monday or Tuseday. It is now Thursday and they are all still out of stock. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

We should have them Wednesday. Have our fingers crossed as we are getting a huge shipment. When we get them in we will update the Availability status on the site.

http://www.bigboyshobbies.net/deteknix-x-pointer

I got one and love it, so far! I got mine from North Georgia Relics and Metal Detectors. They're on Ebay and sell them for $89 shipped.

I know the owner Don and he's great to deal with!

I called around and found them at a dealer in florida, paid him with my credit card over the phone on friday nite (last week) and had it in my hands on monday i paid $89 with free shipping, cant beat that, and it is an awesome lil pinpointer, love it! Blows the GPP away IMHO

I agree.

Yup... Have to agree... I know I like it better than my propointer as well.

Used it several times now... My propointers have become my backup units or loaners.

Just another opinion.

. Ron

I just got a email from thegolddigger.com and they just got a shipment in, they even have the different color models. He mentioned Colonial is part of them as well, so may wanna try either of those.

HH,
Rich

x Pointer

Got one today from Bart, it was sent before we stopped talking. Bart's always got what you need, when you need it and always at a fair and affordable price. Have a nervous ProPointer and Bart directed me on how to take care of that too, it's on its way to Garrett. By the sounds of the X pointer reviews the ProPointer will be second string when it gets back. Had the Pro Point for about a year and a half but it was getting a little moody and nervous, hope the X Point will behave a little better. BTW that was a King William III 1697, after it I guess the GPP figured its work here was done, hadn't worked right since :roll:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 201
Got one today from Bart, it was sent before we stopped talking. Bart's always got what you need, when you need it and always at a fair and affordable price. Have a nervous ProPointer and Bart directed me on how to take care of that too, it's on its way to Garrett. By the sounds of the X pointer reviews the ProPointer will be second string when it gets back. Had the Pro Point for about a year and a half but it was getting a little moody and nervous, hope the X Point will behave a little better. BTW that was a King William III 1697, after it I guess the GPP figured its work here was done, hadn't worked right since :roll:

Thanks for the kudos! Be sure to let us know how you like the XPointer when ya get it. We need some good honest reviews out! ;)

I ordered my X-Pointer from Bart (Big Boys Hobbies) on Wednesday afternoon and it arrived today. That is excellent service, thanks Bart.

Back
Top Bottom