Nude Beach - Best Day Yet....well until...

SCYoungGun

Ok...so I know the title probably got your attention...But...I waited till it was cloudy & overcast (almost raining) so I got to hit the beach with no one there...
It was an interesting day...No real notable finds except I had my best day ever/yet for clad...I found $6.51 (all at the base of a new beach cut about 75 yards long and 5 yards wide) all the coins were really nasty all black and green I can only guess at what they are because they look quarter, dime, nickel & penny sizes...
I also found a real nice wine opener (like new stainless steel), a couple of matchbox cars and at the time...what I thought was a dog license....Get this...when I got home and was going through the finds with my young daughter...she cleans it off and reads...Something Crematory Serial #........ :no:
Uh yeah just what I wanted to bring home...he he....Needless to say back to the beach I went...Anyone ever find one of those on the beach?:shock:

Congrats on the coin count! The other find, probably someone whose ashes were spread at sea, yeah, i'd return that one...

Crazy how many beach hunters, both coats come across those Crematory or Morgue tags... nice huntin' :waytogo:

Wouldn't have thought you'd get too many finds on a nudist beach.

I mean, where are they going to drop things from ? :lol:

Oh cool , ...detecting on a nude beach. I just thought up some funny things to say about that but not sure I should mention since its a family friendly forum. :lol:

I was thinking this exact same thing.

I am actually being serious here since I have never been to one, but do they have "changing rooms" or do you just strip down right on the beach? I assume they don't drive or walk there naked.

If they are stripping off on the beach you might actually get some good pocket spills.

I was thinking the same thing... where exactly does a nudist keep his quarters?

Dang, you guys all beat me to the question!:roll: "Great" minds think alike!:D
Nice amount of clad and those tags do turn up!

Where do nudists keep their change....

I was thinking the same thing... where exactly does a nudist keep his quarters?

Well my logic is that they walk down to the beach in street clothes and would loose everything on the towel line and not in the water. After all I would think they would not want any jewery ruining their perfect tans. So it seems I was correct as this was from a very small section of beach. This is the thing, I know there is jewery there....I could almost smell the gold. I'll have to try again later. I just have to make sure and go there when it cloudy, I don't want to be known as the creepy dirty old man....he he he

I think they are clothed until they get to where they want to be at the beach then it being clothing optional they resort to what ever state of dress they prefer. If you think about it , that may make it even better than a regular beach for a detectorist. They take off more so that means there is more opportunity for stuff to fall out of pockets or bags or whatever. That would be my guess anyway.

Well my logic is that they walk down to the beach in street clothes and would loose everything on the towel line and not in the water. After all I would think they would not want any jewery ruining their perfect tans. So it seems I was correct as this was from a very small section of beach. This is the thing, I know there is jewery there....I could almost smell the gold. I'll have to try again later. I just have to make sure and go there when it cloudy, I don't want to be known as the creepy dirty old man....he he he

Ya never know , it might be fun to go on a good day when people are there. :lol:

I actually found one of those myself. I still have it.

Yeah I thought about it but if I were to go I'd fish off the beach lots of the girls like to see what you've caught when you bring a fish in:)
and some guys too:no:
ha ha ha

Id probably try it atleast once , but there are no nude beaches in northern Ohio :lol:

Went to a nude bunch once when I was in Hawaii. Thought I spotted a humpback whale close to shore. Turned out to be some gal floating.........................

Went to a nude bunch once when I was in Hawaii. Thought I spotted a humpback whale close to shore. Turned out to be some gal floating.........................

LMAO!! :lol::lol: Too funny BD! I found a tag with a Crematory Serial # three yrs. ago.....was told to throw it back in the water.....that someone place it there along with Cremation Ashes! :shock: So I did....:D

Back
Top Bottom