Dyna-mite

mfoster2442

Hey guys I found this today. It's not really old but I thought it was cool and had a good backstory. Here is what I found about it on google.

"Besides the very popular Stallion series, there was the very popular
Dyna-Mite. This little gun created a sensation when it first came out back in 1957. Suddenly every kid in the neighborhood had to have one—or two. They were small enough to "hide" in pockets so that when the Bad Guys disarmed you, they would probably overlook your hidden weapon.
This little gun uses the standard Stallion 38 2-piece bullet and the basic model came with one. The Dyna-Mite is the only Nichols Toy Cap Gun that ever had multiple sets of tooling produced, the demand was so high."

Attachments

• DYNA-MITE.jpg
    DYNA-MITE.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 488
I rather hate to admit this but I had one of those when I was a kid in the fifties. If memory serves, there was a little slide on the top that pushed the bullet out for reloading.

I rather hate to admit this but I had one of those when I was a kid in the fifties. If memory serves, there was a little slide on the top that pushed the bullet out for reloading.

Bounder you are correct! That's really cool :cool3: I am hoping to restore it and give it to my nephew. Chances are he will not appreciate it since it isn't a video game. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom