Took A Month To Get It

fsa46

Forum Supporter
003.JPG

Took a month to get it but I'm happy to break the ice. This tiny 18K, 1.89 g ring is the one I was talking about ( on another post ) that was deeeeep and came in as a bottle cap on my GT.

Damn, I love that machine.

You can tell Winter hunting is taking a toll on my hands by looking at to pic.

Congratulations on a little beauty!!:thumbsup:

I'm sure you did "break the ice" to even get in a hunt!!:D

Congratz thats a cool little ring.That proves the point we must dig everything bottle caps are the only thing that i swing over with my xcall that i wont dig.They have such a sound thats their own.After your find im gonna start diggin them bottle cap tones got no choice gold is to elusive to pass up a ring thinking its a bottle cap would be a nightmare.What made you dig it?

That is a cool little ring Frank... I guess if I said throw it back to let it grow a little you would tell me to stick it :lol:

FSA, That Baby looks old and more then 18...Very Nice!!

Womens small thin gold always sound crappppy....Sharp ears FSA

Only because it wasn't a null. Craig has dug a lot of gold coming in at rough or growl sounds.

Starting with a PI gave me the dig all mentality Frank ;)

How about a picture of the marks inside? Our eyes are good here :D

Fantastic ring, very nice design and such a pretty shade of yellow!:yes: I'm trying my hardest to make sure I don't make it till February without my first gold, not sure it's gonna happen though. Next attempt....2 hours from now.:D

very, very nice, WOW, that is two 18k rings with every unique designs on the board tonight,,,,,little bit of ice on it is an added bonus,,,,,,great work,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom