Sneak Peek....

I was able to freeze-frame it! That looks like a monster find. Can't wait for you to post that. I feel like were dating since your teasing me and all... :laughing:

Hey where's Famous Craig been hiding ??

Is he okay ???

I have been working... what is it to ya :lol:

With the wife out of work for close to 2 years and then having to settle for a job that pays her 22k less meant work comes before play plus I am not a summer hunter... :D

Last edited:
I was able to freeze-frame it! That looks like a monster find. Can't wait for you to post that. I feel like were dating since your teasing me and all... :laughing:

Guam.. what happened with that tsunami warning you were under?

I have been working... what is it to ya :lol:

With the wife out of work for close to 2 years and then having to settle for a job that pays her 22k meand work comes before play plus I am not a summer hunter... :D

Just wanted you to know that you are loved by so many and we miss your ever so kind words of wisdom :razz: :tissue: :razz: :interesting:

Just knowing you are okay makes me feel better, you big :turkey:

Not fair! Couldn't catch the milisecond of a time frame to peek! Don't :hide: them any longer but show us! Show us! Pleaaase!

Sorry Joe I had to do this, this is the ring Joe is keeping secret from everyone :laughing: quick but nice video

Sorry Joe I had to do this, this is the ring Joe is keeping secret from everyone :laughing: quick but nice video

Sorry Angel, but I got to be the first to shoot the pic :yes:

Biggest-Diamond-Ring.jpg

Back
Top Bottom