6.7 Grams of 14K with 13 diamonds Yea I'm Happy

Hotrod Tom

Elite Member
I ran out to my favorite beach after work today and the conditions were great for listening for the quiet Dual Field tones. I worked an area that was always devoid of signals but after a few adjustments on the detector I started to hear signals everywhere! This area is not devoid of signals I was just not listening. I still have to go through some of the change to see if any of its silver. The tide was nice and low so I was able to go out deeper and that was where I found the gold ring.I don't know if I broke it but it looks like it went through some carnage way before I got to it. I also found a junk skull and crossbones ring and a pile of scrap metal. I'll post a pic of the junk later.HH everyone!

Attachments

• Metal detecting finds 335.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 335.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 712
  • Metal detecting finds 341.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 341.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 708
  • Metal detecting finds 340.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 340.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 712
  • Metal detecting finds 345.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 345.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 710
  • Metal detecting finds 347.jpg
    Metal detecting finds 347.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 702
Great job on finding the gold and diamonds. Better to find gold broken than not at all. I'm sure something can be done to fix it if you don't scrap it.

Nice Tom, that is a Beauty, and a heavy ladies ring.......love the skull X bones ring also!! You are on the Roll!!

nice ring

Well that's a good find,the shank can allway's get fixed,i need one like that to shut my girlfriend up this summer :laughing:,congrad's Earl

Back
Top Bottom