Question

packmann66

I was wondering if anyone knows if my detector would locate something in all metal mode if you were on an iced over pond and there was something large on the bottom. My wife's dad says he's positive my kids threw his shovel in the drink because there was no way he would lose a shovel.Keep in mind this is the same guy who drove 20 miles to the store, and when he got out of his truck, he found his new hammer on the back bumper!

Depends on the depth of the shovel. After about 16 inchesI would think it would be hard to tell. A real large coil would go deeper but you wouldn't know what you were getting a signal on if it's iced over. Steve i nso az

For the sake of family harmony I'd probably just buy him a new shovel. People like that always think somebody did something with whatever they loose or it was stolen. They can't possibly be at fault!

ps....love the avatar.

ROFL, Chippendale's, Chris Farley at one of his finest SNL's !!!! or who could forget "in a van down by the river !!!"

first off how can a guy who lives in sand give you advice 2 buy another shovel 3 divorce your father in law 4 forbid him from seeing your children and5 have his drivers licesense revoked as soon as possiblle good luck jim

Bowser...good advice. I'm gonna buy him a new one AFTER I tell him I think I found his old one and watch him dive for it for a while first. I'm new to this stuff, so false signals happen!

Back
Top Bottom