Newbie from AZ

Joe O

Hi everyone,
Back into detecting after being away from it for about 8 years, (only did for a couple of years back then). I retired from the military about a year and a half ago so I have much more time now to enjoy this great hobby. I have a Spectrum XLT and a 6000/Di pro sl with the XLT as my main machine. I just bought a new Blue Max 4x6 DD coil and tried it out today. I did find some coins (quarter, dime, nickel and 5 cents) in a park that is only a couple of years old. I was very surprised at how quiet this coil is, (don't know if I need to make programs adjustments), but when I hit a coin it really sounded off. Does anyone have any pointers on custom adjustments for this coil? Now that I have more time I am really enjoying detecting more then when I first started. Oh, by the way 2 cents (newbie from PA recent post) is my older brother adventure must be in the genes.

hello Joe O welcome to the forum ,what part of the great state of Arizona are ya from ? those are both good machines can't wait for the pictures of the finds

Del, I am in Waddell which is way on the west side of Phoenix right up against the White Tank Mountains.

Joe i've hike around the white tanks many times, use to live in Phoenix and work by the AFB there . good luck on your future hunts, keep us posted on your endeavors :D del

Back
Top Bottom