Newbies Galore

pfcb

Looks like I'm not the only newbie around. My Ace 250 will be here Thursday. However, going into a long weekend my weather forcast looks like this:

Friday: Hi 2 , Low -6
Sat: Hi 11, Low -11
Sun: Hi 0 , Low -8
Mon: Hi 6 , Low -1

I better grab a Snickers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Welcome to the forum! You've got a nice machine. Don't know where you're from, but I'm glad I don't live there. (Not for the next few days anyway.)

HH

Rich

Welcome to the forum and the hobby!! Wow, your weather forecast sure doesn?t look very promising. Although, I have read that some Mder?s go out even when the weather looks like your forecast.

What part of the country are you from?

HH,

Tom

kestrel0222 said:
I have read that some Mder?s go out even when the weather looks like your forecast.

I recently watched 'Extreme Metal Detecting'. One of the guys demonstrated how he dug targets in frozen ground. He put the pointy end of a rock hammer on one side of the target. Then he whacked the flat end of that hammer with another rock hammer. Then he pryed a lump of frozen earth up. I don't remember if he replaced the plug or not.

greetings pfcb! where are you from? it sounds REALLY cold. alaska? Canadia? well enjoy the ace 250 and good luck!

Welcome aboard, pfcb. Yes...time can be long... :lol:

Read some posts bout the machine (using the search function) to shorten it... ;)

I'm in Nortwest Minnesota. But moving to Natchitoches, Louisiana in about month.

Welcome to the forum.
build a fire, sit back pop a cold one relax spring will be here real soon.
Terry

pfcb said:
I'm in Nortwest Minnesota. But moving to Natchitoches, Louisiana in about month.

isnt it pronounced, "NACKIDOSHIS"? funny name! what brings you to those parts? besides a car...

Welcome Minnesota definitely sounds like a place i dont want to be right now i thought it was cold in Tx in the low 40's we actually have ice for the first time this year. Ive been thinking of ordering a 250 myself but wouldnt get out right now anyway. By the way been to Nacogdoches which is the Indian brother town to your future home Natchitoches pretty interesting history if you look into it

Back
Top Bottom