Best Price on a NEL Coil?

steven215

Forum Supporter
Anybody know of a retailer or sponsor that has the best prices on NEL Coils? It's time to upgrade.

hi everybody! My experience with the 3 different NEL coils ive bought over the past 3 years or so is: All the dealers who sell them and quote a price generally are within 10 bucks or so of each other. The best deal you can get is if they add free shipping onto it, thats about it. Ive been told that NEL coils cost all dealers basically the same and there is not a lot of room/profit margin to work with. So go with the cheapest quote, even if its only five or 10 bucks less then the others and hopefully get them to toss in free shipping. Thats been my experience. PS. been happy with my NELS so far (etrac and atpro,)

+ 1 , Looking at the thunder for ATP , HH

I haven't been able to get any ATP Thunder since December. I believe NEL factory shuts down for January every year so hopefully some new stock gets to the US soon. If you can find a dealer that has one on hand I'd jump on it.

I've got most of the Atpro NELs in stock. Let me know what your looking for. HH, Phil

Thanks detecting Mo , took your advice found a deal at Metal Detecting .com and jumped on it ! Like to give a shout out to all our sponsors for the help they give us . Thanks guys will always go to you guys first ! ,,,,,HH

Back
Top Bottom