ok need help

zme1004

getting this lady to say yes to us detecting her yard, for see it once was a 1 room school house! I asked her and she said that we would dig many holes! so I just let it go at that since I know she had no idea what a detector does! any tips on getting her to say yes?!?:mad:

thanks Zachary

Just reassure her that you don't dig, you plug.
I cant help but notice you averaging 1 post a year. :roll:

thanks

yea, I don't go on here much, but when I do I stay for long periods of time=D

but another question, ok this guy says I can't detect the yard, because I need insurance, I didn't think they gave insurance on Metal detectors! any ideas about waht I should do with him? or should I wait till he retires?

ok lol no shes like 70+ years old! lol you might find her attracting but I quite frankly don't go for older women=P lol

shes old enough to be my grandma D-X I mean really come on now

Print out a sheet with pictures of your plug/flap and towel technique or quick phone video to show you will leave no trace.

Anytime anyone says "no because of holes" or "no because of liability/insurance": You can bet it's because they just don't want to be bothered.

So you can knock yourself silly addressing those concerns. And show you'll insure yourself, and leave no traces, but guess what the answer will still be ?

Anytime anyone says "no because of holes" or "no because of liability/insurance": You can bet it's because they just don't want to be bothered.

So you can knock yourself silly addressing those concerns. And show you'll insure yourself, and leave no traces, but guess what the answer will still be ?

Exactly. :( still a big old fat no for all your efforts.

ok lol no shes like 70+ years old! lol you might find her attracting but I quite frankly don't go for older women=P lol

shes old enough to be my grandma D-X I mean really come on now

Well if you wont take one for the team I'd suggest try buying her out.
Good Luck.

Seems to me you lost your opportunity when you "left it at that". I would have instantly said, "oh no, I don't actually dig holes......Let me show you how I do it". It would have at least alleviated the feeling of being a PITA and pestering her again.

Seems to me you lost your opportunity when you "left it at that". I would have instantly said, "oh no, I don't actually dig holes......Let me show you how I do it". It would have at least alleviated the feeling of being a PITA and pestering her again.

Perhaps . But odds are , she really doesn't care about holes . Nor will she persuaded by neatness demonstrations , anyhow . Because whenever someone says "no because of holes nor", or "no because of liability ", it's usually just their way of saying "don't bother me "

Back
Top Bottom