Show us your high karat gold!

30.1 grams of 24k. Will make your behind pucker seeing a real dark gold chain hanging off a scoop:laughing: Was 24" long. Saw a similar wheat link exactly like this one on feebay for $2500. Not sure what they actually would sell for? I know I wont sell it for melt:lol:

Now Thats a beauty there dude! Gold is a cruel Mistress! Sure does make a guys orifices pucker in a strange fashion! If gold finding is the intent...Its probably best hunted by low IQ booboos such as myself...Reading a lot of posts over the years and paying attention, Gold doesnt seem to tolerate deep thinkers with top shelf gear like 'Labbers?...

Teeboy Compadre running single tone totlotters with basic low end gear, and general dikking around booboos running no disc, who cant tell a tab from a nickel find a tremendous amount of gold! things like that! Maddening to attempt to pattern!...Impossible!

Yeah, Gold is one cruel Mistress alright! She tries to get a perfectly good suitor with top shelf gear and research skills killed all the time...! Trophy! Her easy pickins are us ignorant booboos who dont know any better!

Thats why 'Labbers generally hunt for 10" deep park silver dimes! They are way smarter than us! They know all about the frustrations and empty promises about Lady Gold!! Like an ex husband attending his former spouses wedding! Off to the side, looking smug, They shake your hand and say, "Well Good Luck you poor bastard"...:laughing:

So...understanding this, She does favor the wandering incalcitrant booboo such as myself in hopes of luring in the 'deep thinkers' and top shelf spenders as a braggable trophy Husband....Understandable...

If you want to find gold me buckos, and a lot of it, you gotta act like a booboo, use low end gear and just go out dikking around like I do...you gotta trick her into using you as bait for the 'Labbers that she is really after....Then, like a high school boyfriend booboo, when the time is right, you just put the blocks to Her and get the hell out of there as fast as you can!:laughing:

Acting like a booboo has a lot of benefits that cross over into other areas of life......Gold Hunting teaches us this...Nobody really gives a damn about booboos on account of everyone including Gold thinks they are smarter than you are....Thats the secret about Gold and Life in general...Act stupid, Who cares if its true or not? Who is to judge? Be a booboo and get yerself some! It just makes Life easier...or, to go full on Booboo, and hit easy street, run for Office...

Speaking from authority here...:laughing:

Right? I dont know how this guy stays in business! He buys all my finds and comes straight over to the house when I call him! Just shuts the doors and rushes right on over! Not only is he incontinent, but he drools a lot and has big crazy eyes...I sold him some sort of plumbing brass compression ring clearly marked 916 the other day for $10! Damn guy was ecstatic! WooHoo! 84 cents over the 916 stamped retail! Another cash positive find for the Pup!

I tell you boys, forget gold! The big money is in plumbing components! :laughing:

I'm actually SNORTING now, as I'm laughing. Thanks for that... LOL

Skippy

Now Thats a beauty there dude! Gold is a cruel Mistress! Sure does make a guys orifices pucker in a strange fashion! If gold finding is the intent...Its probably best hunted by low IQ booboos such as myself...Reading a lot of posts over the years and paying attention, Gold doesnt seem to tolerate deep thinkers with top shelf gear like 'Labbers?...

Teeboy Compadre running single tone totlotters with basic low end gear, and general dikking around booboos running no disc, who cant tell a tab from a nickel find a tremendous amount of gold! things like that! Maddening to attempt to pattern!...Impossible!

Yeah, Gold is one cruel Mistress alright! She tries to get a perfectly good suitor with top shelf gear and research skills killed all the time...! Trophy! Her easy pickins are us ignorant booboos who dont know any better!

Thats why 'Labbers generally hunt for 10" deep park silver dimes! They are way smarter than us! They know all about the frustrations and empty promises about Lady Gold!! Like an ex husband attending his former spouses wedding! Off to the side, looking smug, They shake your hand and say, "Well Good Luck you poor #######"...:laughing:

So...understanding this, She does favor the wandering incalcitrant booboo such as myself in hopes of luring in the 'deep thinkers' and top shelf spenders as a braggable trophy Husband....Understandable...

If you want to find gold me buckos, and a lot of it, you gotta act like a booboo, use low end gear and just go out dikking around like I do...you gotta trick her into using you as bait for the 'Labbers that she is really after....Then, like a high school boyfriend booboo, when the time is right, you just put the blocks to Her and get the hell out of there as fast as you can!:laughing:

Acting like a booboo has a lot of benefits that cross over into other areas of life......Gold Hunting teaches us this...Nobody really gives a damn about booboos on account of everyone including Gold thinks they are smarter than you are....Thats the secret about Gold and Life in general...Act stupid, Who cares if its true or not? Who is to judge? Be a booboo and get yerself some! It just makes Life easier...or, to go full on Booboo, and hit easy street, run for Office...

Speaking from authority here...:laughing:

You've run for office?

14k found at a old heigh school last weekend

Attachments

• IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom