First police encounter

!!!!, the police are the least of my worries around here. It's the gangs, thugs, and the general riff-raft, that worries me! You get out there alone, and you better hope there's a cop close by.......:(
I really don't even venture into town. It's just safer out here in the country - very slim pickings - but better slim than sliced ! :no:

Wow , I've been up in your area before and didn't expect that kind of activity up there , gangs , thug types are everywhere , and usually just some punk kid trying to be tough until you put them in their place . Now where I'm at , you would be crazy not to expect it . I'm no bad azz , but I don't take no shite either . I guess the whole world has done gone and got stupid . Good luck to all .

The city sometime thinks they own what they do not. I own a large lot in San Antonio and got a notice after all the rain to have it cleaned up. The part I like is they what me to clear the trees and brush but “first I have to hire the city arborist” to tell me which plants are not an “endangered or protected” species. They will mark the trees and plants that I can cut down on my own property. Right! They will need to do DNA on the wood chips now! Inspector showed up and said it looked good and passed inspection.
The only holdup was waiting on the police to come pick up the planter with marijuana someone had placed on the property. I am sure the city arborist would have snagged them; they looked endangered.

Talk about government red tape. Sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom