Eastern nc club?

XCOREcsw

Just curious as to whats out there im in jacksonville new to metal detecting but i have done my reasearch i have a whites coinmaster and im very eager to learn if anyone knows of anything please let me know

I have been trying to find the guys as well (CARE) ..... Im in Jville aswell have been looking for a club to get into metal detecting but havent really found anything close.... Me and my family go on the weekend to either topsail, emerald isle or the croatan if you find anything on these guys let me know I would love to get in contact with them as well

Hey man would you ever be interested in meeting up and me and you doing some mding?

I have been trying to find the guys as well (CARE) ..... Im in Jville aswell have been looking for a club to get into metal detecting but havent really found anything close.... Me and my family go on the weekend to either topsail, emerald isle or the croatan if you find anything on these guys let me know I would love to get in contact with them as well

I do find being at the beach kinda a drag. It's a hit or miss thing as compared to inland where you know things have happened and there's stuff to find.

Back
Top Bottom