IHP, Wheaties and SILVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerr-man

Forum Supporter
I got invited to hunt with ksopie today, at an old school house site. Now its just a pasture and you could never tell there was a school there. ksopie told me this spot has been hunted for many years, as far back as the 1970's, but we thought we would see what the CTX3030's could do.
I found the first two IHP, about 6" deep. Both are 1885. Then I hit the first Wheatie, 1924, not far away the other Wheatie with a marble in the same hole. The date is hard to read but I believe it to be a 1915. Went about 20 feet and hit the 3rd IHP. Cant read the date on it.
Started to work the fence row and got a pure SILVER signal, 13/46 VDI. I knew I had a silver coin. Dug down about 6" and could just barely see the reeded edge of a coin. (Can you see it in the picture), I was thinking Barber or Merc, considering the age of the coins I had already found but out pops a 1954 Rosie. Wahooooooo, SILVER.
Dont know what the "clip" piece is. Not sure if it was meant to be in this shape or just bent over the years but has designs on it and you can see traces of GOLD plating on it.
Another Great day with a Great friend. I hunted mostly in Coin, Ferrous Coin, +3, Fast On, .

Attachments

• 02182018 hunt.jpg
    02182018 hunt.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 250
  • 021820183.jpg
    021820183.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 021820184.jpg
    021820184.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 021820185.jpg
    021820185.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 237
Another good day hunting Jerr đź‘Ť
I love Indians . Congrats on the sweet silver .
Now go burry it in the back yard before someone knows you have it !
Dew

Very nice finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the digging success and a great hunt with a good friend. Don't get better than that. Trapper

Nice work jerr-man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

....Slick finds there......Congrats.....

Nice finds jerr-man,

Like some say, no place is completely hunted out. :mder:

Another good day hunting Jerr đź‘Ť
I love Indians . Congrats on the sweet silver .
Now go burry it in the back yard before someone knows you have it !
Dew

Thanks Guys ! The more I hunt, The More I want to hunt. Its an addiction out of control, lol

Back
Top Bottom