Trifecta!

Silver_Seeker

Elite Member
The ground thawed - briefly - this past weekend and I got out to a new permission.

I hit a Merc right away and then it war President Roosevelt everywhere. Eventually I dug a dime and saw the "one dime" wreath on the back and knew I had my Trifecta.

I kept saying to myself "Barber, or Seated, Barber, or Seated" as I looked at the wreath sticking out of a ball of dirt. Gently pulling it out I saw Lady Liberty sitting down and looking back at me.

A KGII, a farthing, a slick copper made into a game token, and two pieces of silver jewelry made it my best hunt in months. And now the ground is frozen again. :no:

Attachments

• IMG_20180201_160832.jpg
    IMG_20180201_160832.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 403
Congrats on your Trifecta and the silver count....awesome !!!

When my safari has me digging too deep on a good signal, I give up the hole, but maybe I'm underestimating her.

Great finds !!!! If you coulda found a barber too !!!!! Whats that called ??

got a Safari Last fall but never gelled with it. been reading up on it a lot this winter and just going to bow my head and learn it come spring.

Great finds !!!! If you coulda found a barber too !!!!! Whats that called ??

got a Safari Last fall but never gelled with it. been reading up on it a lot this winter and just going to bow my head and learn it come spring.

Every machine is like a new language, give it enough hours and you'll learn what she's telling you. Probably took 200 hours before I really began to feel at one with this machine.

Back
Top Bottom