Just wanted to say thank you

Crackdaddy

I just wanted to say thank you for all the help you all have shown me in the past few years. This year I will be working on a true bucket list. I am going to do my best to make it to the southern coast to try some beach hunting. Back in December I was diagnosed with stage-4 esophageal cancer. I am undergoing chemo right now. Which is fun in itself. So I going to try and get out as much as I can, but I never would have made it as far and learned as much as I have had it not been for all of you guys. So thanks again and HH.

Damn, sorry to hear that CD, good luck with your recovery...

We're here for you whenever you need us bro...

Tell that beach to give it up!!!

<°)))>{

This is truly a great forum to be part of. We may have our spats now and then but we always band together to help out new members and look out for each other.
I am saddened by your diagnosis but am also amazed by your attitude given the circumstances.
Get out there and enjoy detecting, enjoy your friends and family and keep fighting the good fight. I have a feeling that you will be around plenty long to offer your experiences and insight to other new members.

I think you have the right attitude to face the challenges ahead. Dig as much as you can, stay close to family and keep fighting. You will be in my prayers

This really is the best forum around!
God Bless you and prayers to you and your family;)
Life is too short not to live it to the fullest!

First and foremost, prayers sent and best of luck with your recovery.

Secondly, love the helpful forum my self!

God bless you

Hi CD,
I am a new guy to both metal detecting and this forum. I will remember you in my prayers and pray your recovery is rapid. I personally know your story all too well as I am a cancer survivor of 7 years. Keep on fighting and " Never Ever Give Up ". Enjoy every single day !!! May the sun shine on you always !!!
Bubbaron

Well Hey CD! Sorry to hear about your situation...Get outside and into some dirt therapy! Go soak in some warm salty water, breath in the salt air..etc...Keep us posted as you go through this...We are pulling for you and here if you need some Forum therapy!

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I wish you a speedy and full recovery! It seems like you have a very positive attitude. That will be a huge help during your treatment and recovery process.

It's a very tough battle you are facing Daddy. Maintain the courage, keep the faith and find the resolve, you can overcome this challenge. Keep family close and share all the time that you can with them. Know that there is support from this membership and the Lord will be always at your side. Trapper

I just wanted to say thank you for all the help you all have shown me in the past few years. This year I will be working on a true bucket list. I am going to do my best to make it to the southern coast to try some beach hunting. Back in December I was diagnosed with stage-4 esophageal cancer. I am undergoing chemo right now. Which is fun in itself. So I going to try and get out as much as I can, but I never would have made it as far and learned as much as I have had it not been for all of you guys. So thanks again and HH.

Good luck with your treatment.
I hope you get a chance to metal detect the coast.

Back
Top Bottom