Newbie to the community

portubob

I'm new to this forum, but I've been detecting for a year and a half now. I thoroughly enjoy MD'ing and have created many videos on YouTube. I started posting my videos on YouTube in September a year ago (2014), and since then I have gone from making a penny/week to now $.50/day from my videos. I never realized earning money doing something I really enjoyed, especially metal detecting, would ever happen. My goal is to reach $1/day as my short term goal. My end goal is that I want to beat out NuggetNoggin with views and subscribers. :) It's gonna be an uphill battle, but I'm in progress of making it happen ( http://www.youtube.com/junkisdeleted ).

I don't get to go metal detecting as often as I'd like; however, I typically hit up places late at night when I do have free time. I find it exhilarating to find stuff at night when it can be most difficult to find your prize. I use a White's Bullseye TRX and an Ace 250. I'm in talks right now of picking up an Excalibur 800, 1000, or II so I can take advantage of the beaches within half an hour of where I live (Orange County, California USA). If any of you live near me, I'd love to go shoot a video while detecting with someone else.

Back
Top Bottom