Hello from Missouri!

Orionlocke

Hi All!
I've gotten so much good information off this forum over the last couple years I wanted to finally join! A big thank you to all who contribute to all the great info, tips, and stories on here.

I always wanted to metal detect and got an Ace 250 many years back but I didn't have the right equipment and didn't use it nearly as much as I had hoped. Back in 2020 I upgraded to a Garrett AT Pro with a pro pointer AT and have been utterly hooked ever since.
Currently I'm hunting with an Equinox 600 which I just bought around 6 months ago completely paid for by my metal detecting finds (I was pretty excited about that!)

I really enjoy hunting parks and fresh water swimming beaches (although there aren't that many of those around where I am in Missouri) so thats what I stick to most. Always on the look out for those rings and jewelry! :)

Thanks again for having me!
Eric

Welcome from CT! Happy Hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the forum from Virginia! Unlike you, I am not addicted. I'm not! I can stop whenever I want! What? No! I can! Anytime! Ummm.... see ya, I'm going out MDing :digginahole:

oh no, not another Missouri guy, I can't find good stuff any more :(

just kidding - but I can't say "Show Me" cause I never find stuff but I hope you can say it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom