salt water detector rental?

sharkriver100

Planning a trip to myrtle beach early next month. I am relativly new to the addiction and I did dry sand detect the jersry shore last month. I live In indiana but am looking to purchase a salt water detector as I don't think this hobby is going to go away any time soon. I make it to the shore a few times a year and I would like to try a sand shark before I buy one. Does any one know were I can rent one for the weekend? Thanks.

Thought about this...

Since I retired a year ago, I thought about starting a rental business in Virginia Beach. I thought the Tesoro Sand Shark would be a good choice as a turn on and go detector for a tourist. I wouldn't expect Tesoro to honor their warranty if I was renting them, but that's ok. I even thought of a promotion. Minting some pot metal tokens that I'd seed on the beach that would get you your rental for free. I could see parents of young kids jumping at the chance to entertain the munchkins for a few hours. The thing that holds me back? I'd make enemies of the local detector enthusiasts. Whadaya think?

I think he wanted to rent a Sand Shark. I do not see that model for rent. He does have a "better" machine for rent though but not the SS.

Back
Top Bottom