Rosie Ends Silver Slump

Lee1968

Elite Member
I haven't been able to get out as much as I would like this year with working so much and trying to quarantine somewhat. When I have been able to make it out, I had it my mind I wanted to try some new parks. I have been in a silver slump the last three months, but this 1964 D Rosie finally got me out of it. I normally wouldn't post a single rosie, but I was just happy to find silver again! It is weird, I have found a lot of wheaties, and even a couple of pieces of gold jewelry, but I haven't been able to get over the silver until today. The park I went to is in a small farming town (population 250 according to their sign) :laughing:

Also found $7.37 in clad, and a roasted deer harvest pin. I have done well with clad this year, the ytd total is over $130. Hopefully, I will get back on track with the silver now. ;)

Thanks for looking, and happy hunting!

20200526_144848 - Edited.jpg

20200526_144900 - Edited.jpg

20200526_144759 - Edited.jpg

Nice find, you got a Baby Silver Rosie, last year of production! Any silver is a good find, hope you stay on the silver train!

The Roosevelt is a nice find, and your clad count is fantastic! What's the history on the deer harvest pin?

Congrats on ending your silver slump.

Thanks!

Nice find, you got a Baby Silver Rosie, last year of production! Any silver is a good find, hope you stay on the silver train!

Thanks!

The Roosevelt is a nice find, and your clad count is fantastic! What's the history on the deer harvest pin?

Thanks Princess! In Illinois, when you harvest a deer, you can send off to the state for a pin to commemorate your success. They started doing this in 1978, hence the 30 year notation on the pin I found. This particular one is for archery.

Thanks Princess! In Illinois, when you harvest a deer, you can send off to the state for a pin to commemorate your success. They started doing this in 1978, hence the 30 year notation on the pin I found. This particular one is for archery.
Thanks! That sounds like a fun find!

I haven't been able to get out as much as I would like this year with working so much and trying to quarantine somewhat. When I have been able to make it out, I had it my mind I wanted to try some new parks. I have been in a silver slump the last three months, but this 1964 D Rosie finally got me out of it. I normally wouldn't post a single rosie.....

I would take a Rosie right about now!

Back
Top Bottom