Bounty Hunter Platinum

Rebel

Anybody have one of these and if so, how do you like it. Just heard about them today and they do not seem to be your ordinary run of the mill BH detector. Although most of the Bh detector do a real good job, especially for the price, this looks like it ought to be a real winner. So, What do you think of them?

Anybody have one of these and if so, how do you like it. Just heard about them today and they do not seem to be your ordinary run of the mill BH detector. Although most of the Bh detector do a real good job, especially for the price, this looks like it ought to be a real winner. So, What do you think of them?

they are just a rebagged bounty hunter

i didnt have good luck with bounty hunter

save 40 bucks and get a whites mxt off ebay

Yep. I looked at

that info too and thought that was pretty darn good. If it will actually do it then it should be a real good machine.

this is a teknetics gama

gamma_2m.jpg

and this is a bounty hunter platnium
s7_626692_imageset_01

see any diff? except for the handle they are the same exact machine

excpet the bounty hunter costs alot more then the gama

this is a fisher f75

F75larger.jpg

i can slap cadillac on a cavalier and call it a Cimarron

and this is a teknetics t2

teknetiks-main.gif

Again from the f75.com page:
http://www.fisherf75.com/pb/wp_1eabd27a/wp_1eabd27a.html

But here come the biggest difference: The recovery speed and target response on the F4 is MUCH faster. Again, both detector tested with the same 8" coil. Here is where the F4 really outperforms the 3300.

On a Nickel, i found that the deeper the Nickel was the higher it read on the F4. Very deep Nickels read in the coin range (penny). The 3300 puts deep nickels (deeper than 5") in the iron range.

So if you are discriminating on the platinum and cutting target just below the nickel, you would lose deep nickels and some gold targets.

There is one available on e*ay just now for bidding ;)

Yep, thats the one

i first saw and have been watching. But i think instead of another detector i will just buy the 10x14" Excelerator coil for my Ace 250.

If that Detector did what it claims,,,Minelab beter watch out..No one will want the E-Trac anymore!!I dont Believe any adds..I believe other guys who have used the machines..Dont buy into everything you read.That wasnt an official release from bounty Hunter im sure.Good luck ,HH

Back
Top Bottom