• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

South Central Mass. - Worcester County - LF Buddy!

Elad

I have been out of the game for a while, but I want to get back into cellar dwelling!

I am 40 years old and a military vet. I use a Teknetics T2SE and love finding the oldies.

The old foundation below is less than a mile away from my doorstep!

Attachments

• 2013-05-10 14.02.04.jpg
    2013-05-10 14.02.04.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Nowhere near ya. Tybee island GA here. The T2Se is my dry land machine. Awesome MD. It can pick through iron infested spots like no other. I also have a minelab for the beach and highly mineralized spots. Glad to see someone else uses a T2Se. If you ever make it this way hit me up. We'll swing at a few good spots.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Haverhill here.

Hey I am in Haverhill, I haven't detected since moving up here but need to get out. I am willing to meet fellow dirt fishers.

Hot damn! Sure glad I went back to those cellars today! 2 IH pennies, 1 oldie button and one complete oldie cufflink, possibly colonial.

Now, if I could only find my renaissance wax...

Attachments

• Group-Finds-7-12-2018.jpg
    Group-Finds-7-12-2018.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 124
Watertown MA newbie

Hi. I just got my first detector over the weekend (Equinox 600). Found some silver in my backyard on the first try (lucky me) a 1952 quarter.

Also found a 1952 nickel and an old 1940 penny.

I'd be very interested in hunting with a buddy to learn some tricks and find some cool old stuff. I'm mainly interested in old colonial locations where we have the chance of finding some older coppers or silver. I'm looking for coins, not really jewelry but obviously a good necklace or ring can help pay for some of this thing!

Send me a PM if you're interested in meeting up one early morning or evening and doing some hunting. Happy to go anywhere around the Boston area.

How are you finding these old cellar holes? That's exactly the kind of spot I'm looking for.

Hi - I am looking for a partner who is local to me. Boston/Haverhill is quite a trek...

I find these old cellars simply by examining aerial photos and physically walking out into the woods.

Im from Worcester county, would be able to hunt maybe on the weekends occasionally. Message me if you want to hit some cellars :cool:

Back
Top Bottom