Wildwood, NJ

Anthony

Hi,
Hunted Wildwood this past weekend. Beach is really wide. Found about $5.00 in clad and a Phillip Stein Teslar Stainless Steel watch valued about $1000.00 in the sand about 1 inch down. In perfect shape and running. Due to the size of the beaches really didn't find alot for the time spent. Ran into other detectorist and they were doing about the same.
Whites DFX - Sun Pro pinpointer.
Thanks,
Anthony

I tried about 3 weeks ago, you have to get out at night or really early to beet the beach cleaners.

Beach Cleaners

I was out early at 5am and also at late afternoons. The beach cleaners were just rakes not really picking up just smoothing the sand. Found alot of coin after they went by. I think the size of the beach has alot to do with it. People are really spread out.

Boy, sounds like a great beach to hunt! I do our local beach here, our's has a "Boardwalk" amusement area and draws lots of folks during the summer and on weekends. Has slowed down a bit now that school is back in session. Sounds like a nice watch, got any pix?? I often find coin in the track of the beach cleaner, kinda just stirs the stuff up!

Back
Top Bottom