Gold, Silver, Cash and Tiffany!

Muskrat

Driving to work in the morning I could see the surf pounding for the first time in what seems an eternity. So, I thought I would try a short night hunt for the big 2am low.

I was not disappointed. Treated to my first small erosion event of the season I pulled 5 rings. One silver and one 2.2g of 10k. Then came the bracelet, my first Tiffany! Sterling with one bigger link of 18k. Luckily, my wife hasn't claimed it, ha.

On my way back to the truck I stopped at a likely spot to leave the eye glasses and car keys I had found and right on the ground was a 20 bill!

Anyway, a very productive night:)

Attachments

• Resized_20200926_093129.jpg
    Resized_20200926_093129.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 575
  • Resized_20200926_084408.jpg
    Resized_20200926_084408.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 548
  • Resized_20200926_092600.jpg
    Resized_20200926_092600.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 580
Hey Muskrat, I saw the waves were a bit higher than recent history. Too. But after studying the buoy history, and direction, and beach cam's, it wasn't enough to entice me out. Obviously you got rewarded for diligence. Congrat's on the gold .

Are you at liberty to say what beach had any erosion ? If not here, then in a PM ? thanx !

That's a great score on your first Tiffany & Co. piece :wow:- congrats on all the treasure!:yes:
Thank you compass!
Hey Muskrat, I saw the waves were a bit higher than recent history. Too. But after studying the buoy history, and direction, and beach cam's, it wasn't enough to entice me out. Obviously you got rewarded for diligence. Congrat's on the gold .

Are you at liberty to say what beach had any erosion ? If not here, then in a PM ? thanx !

Thanks Tom. I pm'd you

Got the PM. Thanx. You got a miniature sample of erosion for sure. Now if only that cut & slope didn't extend the entire length of the beach !

:dingding: Great hunt and nice eyeball on that $20!

Good job on the gold and silver plus the twenty dollar bill... Felix gets all excited over a dollar bill and his crusty coins named after him :lol:

Yowza ! Anytime you get multiples in 1 hunt is STELLAR !

Driving to work in the morning I could see the surf pounding for the first time in what seems an eternity. So, I thought I would try a short night hunt for the big 2am low.

I was not disappointed. Treated to my first small erosion event of the season I pulled 5 rings. One silver and one 2.2g of 10k. Then came the bracelet, my first Tiffany! Sterling with one bigger link of 18k. Luckily, my wife hasn't claimed it, ha.

On my way back to the truck I stopped at a likely spot to leave the eye glasses and car keys I had found and right on the ground was a 20 bill!

Anyway, a very productive night:)

DANG. And that's why skill is involved.. Well done, sir.
tumblr_lxels9BoVU1qff8too1_r1_400.gif

Skippy

Good job on the gold and silver plus the twenty dollar bill... Felix gets all excited over a dollar bill and his crusty coins named after him :lol:
Lol, well those crusty felixes did make him famous!
Yowza ! Anytime you get multiples in 1 hunt is STELLAR !
Thank you KOB!
DANG. And that's why skill is involved.. Well done, sir.
tumblr_lxels9BoVU1qff8too1_r1_400.gif

Skippy

Thanks Skippy, I appreciate the kind words.

to stroke muskrat's feathers a bit : By the next night's low tide, a few others tried to follow in his footsteps, hoping that mother nature's erosion would hold up through 2 tide cycles. Alas, between those 3 hunters, perhaps all of 30 to 35 coins, a silver ring, and a tteeennssy 1.5 gram 18k gold charm turned up.

Durned that Muskrat for not leaving us more stuff ! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom