9 bucks, bracelets, rings, one yellow

zeemang

Forum Supporter
In the water, 3 1/2 hours this morning, knee to neck deep, excal.
Lots of goodies today, one silver bracelet, one junker bracelet, 4 rings with one 10k that comes in at 4.5 grams....
HH all!

Attachments

• Photo0119.jpg
    Photo0119.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 434
  • Photo0121.jpg
    Photo0121.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 434
You seem to be the only one consistantly hitting stuff in the water. Congrats and send some of the good karma up here.

awesome job!! congrats on the goodies!! Nice gold!

Another solid hunt Z- Congrats! Question- How do you think someone would do diving with a detector in the areas you hunt?

always a good hunt for you Z, the best finds seem to be in the water for me too, its just to rough for me sometimes, congrats.....cliff.

BTW, Do you have an exyra room for me and my DF:grin::grin:I could sure use a vacation:laughing::laughing:

Another bad day ehhh Zzzzz ??

Congrats Buddy !!

I know your posts should inspire me, but they are starting to get me depressed :(

Good Luck to you always though my friend

you must just stay in the water til you hit 4 rings,,,,:laughing:that is some very fine digging but man,,,that has to make you shake your head and wonder why more of the rings aren't the real deal,,,,:( any way you look at it,,,,it is another 4 ring Z hunt! great job!

Good job on the gold ring... Zee... what is that in the center of that bracelet that looks like a charm?

Thanks guys!
Let's see:
Nope, not too many detectorists down here, canadianguy is due back in late nov i think...
The center of bracelet is the little bar type thing that slides through to close the bracelet...
It's 10k, i acid tested it...
I usually hunt for about 3 hours or so, i just happen to usually hit four rings.. Silver finds are way down and stainless is way up this year...
Bottom is getting better, but still a good bit of sand in places at this particular beach, some areas are shell pack and others have maybe a foot of sand over the shells.
Back at it tomorrow....

Back
Top Bottom