What was that???

I saw a tank blow up in World Of Tanks (the only online game I play) but I doubt you were talking about that... was it Santa in the sky? No, too early for him. Hm, was it a space ship? Bright light in the sky?

This morning at a CT beach.. I saw Kapi's Garrett Carrot bobbing in the surf... I put it out of its misery with my 45 :yes:

This morning at a CT beach.. I saw Kapi's Garrett Carrot bobbing in the surf... I put it out of its misery with my 45 :yes:

That must have been his friend "Bob". I'm sure Mr. Carrot is safe and happy swimming the ocean in Florida. :P

If this had anything to do with the triangular grey ship hovering in low altitudes in towns over the Midwest, with a bright light emitting from the void in the bottom with a low nearly nauseating hum, and rotating red lights around the circumference......................i never saw a thing.

"Stop! We have reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us".

Attachments

• dUkFL7z.jpg
    dUkFL7z.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 295
I could have sworn I saw a boat motoring over a frozen lake, but I think it’s just all the IPA’s...ice cold motorboating sounds dangerous, like your tongue might get stuck, but maybe that’s a good thing.

I didn't do it! No body saw me! You can't prove anything!

R5

Attachments

• IMG_0928.JPG
    IMG_0928.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 277
Ok, what I've learned from this thread is that Warren Zevon was anal probed. This was something I never heard, must have been in the National Enquiry

If this had anything to do with the triangular grey ship hovering in low altitudes in towns over the Midwest, with a bright light emitting from the void in the bottom with a low nearly nauseating hum, and rotating red lights around the circumference......................i never saw a thing.

:laughing::laughing:

Ok, what I've learned from this thread is that Warren Zevon was anal probed. This was something I never heard, must have been in the National Enquiry

No wonder all that about lawyers, guns, and money. Someone get me outa here..

<°)))>{

Whatever it was we will never know. It was gone way before anyone could get a good look at it. Aliens I would guess.

Hopefully we will hear the scoop on whatever it was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom