Finally another half

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Had a chance to go through a yard on Saturday. The home was built in 1943. I had a chance to hunt it a while back, but really didn't have a ton of time. I hunted half of the back, and maybe a quarter of the front with what time I had to work with Saturday, and was moving low and slow. The Walker came on my last pass of the day in the front yard.

Attachments

• 20180519_201856.jpg
    20180519_201856.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 462
  • 20180519_145919.jpg
    20180519_145919.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 483
Awesome! Congrats!!!
I got my first Walker half a couple of weeks ago and the yard hasn't produced anything else but clad.

Awesome! Congrats!!!
I got my first Walker half a couple of weeks ago and the yard hasn't produced anything else but clad.

Man I was so pumped when I looked into the plug and seen it!!! I will probably end up with the same type of luck as you with the rest of the yard. I will no doubt though have a rapid heartbeat with every swing of the coil though just anticipating the next solid squeal of the machine. I have always loved going fishing, and waiting for that whale of a large mouth to bite. As much as it pains me to say it.......I think dirt fishing has taken the place of bass fishing. I have fell in love with this hobby, and my wife is actually getting onboard, and interested in it. :D:yes:

Nice one! When you turn the plug over and first see a Walker, it looks the size of a trash can lid. Just something about finding a Walker.

Back
Top Bottom