Decided to hunt some rolls of halves this morning! GLAD I DID!!!!! Hit the mother load!

Silver Bandit

Forum Supporter
My sis in law's mom works at a bank. Well she let me know they had some rolls of halves in. Went in before golf this morning and walked out with 110 bucks. Out of that, I hit a 64, 67, and 68! I was very happy! The teller said they had 50 more in the vault but I was out of cash and late for my tee time. So I played a quick nine and went to my personal bank to cash out. I ran back over for the other 50. Out of the five rolls, 4 were completely 40 percenters!!!! The fifth was nearly a complete roll of 40 percenters as well! All in all, i took out 160 in halves and received 49 bucks in 40 percenters and a lone 90 percenter! Woot woot!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 905
The silver gods were smiling upon you today... ...I'd be taking ur mom out to a nice dinner. ...as a BIG thank YOU...and to keep karma on your side....who knows, maybe you'll get 4 90% rolls next :) ... ..if that happens...crh'ers from this site will be stalking you via IP addy and poaching your spot lol. GL&HH ...Idk if you need anymore luck tho!

-beav3r

Awesome CRH! I'm sometimes amazed there are people out there that don't know value of coins. But I was kinda in the dark as well before I started detecting. congrats!

Awesome CRH! I'm sometimes amazed there are people out there that don't know value of coins. But I was kinda in the dark as well before I started detecting. congrats!

Thanks guys!!!

Yeah it seems that most have the pre-1964 coins pegged but they just keep forgetting about those pesky 40 percenters! Glad they did!

40% silver instead of 90% silver. After 64 they dropped the silver content in the Kennedy's to 40%. 1965-1970 had the 40% silver content. After 1970 its all clad.

Back
Top Bottom