KT catches the silver train by the caboose on its way out of town!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
This week's CRH recovery is small compared to the past 3 weeks but still greatly appreciated. KT ran through 5 boxes of halves and extracted 4 silvers and 16 NIFCs. But the silvers were good....a well worn Ben..1953 S ! And 3 40%ers, one of which looks like it came out of a mint roll.

Some might consider this week not worth the effort, but KT is 4 silver halves ahead of where He was last week! :laughing::laughing:

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 6 13 2013 1 Ben 3 40% Kens.jpg
    CRH 6 13 2013 1 Ben 3 40% Kens.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 339
  • CRH 6 13 2013 16 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 6 13 2013 16 NIFCs.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 341
Nice keepers!
This subject cannot imagine what the King is doing with all those NIFC's
Castle must be bulging:lol:

Nice keepers!
This subject cannot imagine what the King is doing with all those NIFC's
Castle must be bulging:lol:

KT has them all in $10 plastic roll tubes from the past couple of years..Last years filled a cedar box and this years fills up one Whitman Sampler big box and working on a smaller Whitman box now! HA HA KT always posts pics at the end of the year with his CRH totals!

But that is one of KT's goals....to fill the basement of the Castle up with rolls of halves...both silver and NIFCs! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

This is my question, what are these boxes you speak of? I notice you get your hands on a awful lot of halfs. Interesting to say the least.

This is my question, what are these boxes you speak of? I notice you get your hands on a awful lot of halfs. Interesting to say the least.

When you go to the bank you can ask the bank to order you a box of half dollars. Or if you want a smaller denomination then you would just ask them for a box of ________. I know pennies are $25 and nickel are $100.

Yep, a box of halves, ordered from the bank, costs $500....so KT buys 5 of them a week to hunt. Sounds like a big expense but remember, KT gets essentially all of his paper money back after dumping at the bank each week....so its the same $2500 that KT started with, minus the fill in face value for whatever KT decides to hoard!

Back
Top Bottom