Is Storage Wars Fake? The verdict is in: YUUUUUUUUP!!!!

I already new this... I go to our storage place for work a few times a week and I was talking to someone that was there that worked on the show. ( have no clue why he was at our storage place ) but we started talking and he told me it was all put on and things were planted.

There is no way people would leave there High Value things in there and not pay for the storage!

The only true reality show is swamp people......................"choot heem Clint, Choot heem. He gonna bite the boat.".........................................

So who would have ever thought it was real? And for those if they do, don't ever get into any type of antique business because your intuition sucks!

bummer........ what next........you'll tell me american digger is fake too :lol:

All reality TV shows are not real. Wether it is American Diggers, Housewives of LA/Miami/etc., or the Kardashians. :yes:

The only part about that show I wonder is real or not has to do with Brandy.

That's about as much as I can type on this family friendly topic.

So who would have ever thought it was real? And for those if they do, don't ever get into any type of antique business because your intuition sucks!

Unfortunately many people are gullable. More often than not when I tell someone I like detecting that stupid detector show comes up (never seen it) but apparently people think detectorists find all this great treasure based only on this show. I used to purchase storage units and liquidate them, donate many items to charity. It wasn't a big money maker more of a hobby. Sometimes I did alright, sometimes not. Since Storage Wars came out interest (at least here where I live) has skyrocketed and the same units that would sell for $200 a few years back are now at least $600 or much more. Sometimes I just shake my head when they open the door and there is a broken bicycle a dirty mattress and a treadmill and people go bid crazy.

The only true reality show is swamp people......................"choot heem Clint, Choot heem. He gonna bite the boat.".........................................

I have seen quite a few of "Meteorite Men" and their finds look legit. They even show when they get skunked. However, I don't know if the values they put on the finds are true.

"American Pickers" is somewhat real, but they're starting to jump the shark by drumming up these side plots (Frank is sick, so Mike's brother Rob has to go along, gets hints from Frank by phone on items to buy, impressing his brother with his knowledge)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 797
Them gators down there ain't got but no teeth :laughing:

Attachments

• 1033501_eb65_625x1000.jpg
    1033501_eb65_625x1000.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 647
I have seen quite a few of "Meteorite Men" and their finds look legit. They even show when they get skunked. However, I don't know if the values they put on the finds are true.

That's the show that piqued my interest enough to go out and buy a metal detector....and here I am. That's real enough for me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom