Closing Out My Year

Zippo

Elite Member
Here's a summary pic of my year. 2014 was pretty good to me considering the parks I hunt have been mined pretty hard by the silver hunters over the years but I still managed three counting the war nickel :laughing: I had to do a bit of an attitude adjustment once I realized there wasn't much silver left, so I started actually hunting mid tones.

I also hit 208$ in clad for the year which I'll use to buy some silver with :yes: The religious pendants and charms aren't silver or gold but they're special to me. I also hit a few firsts, an axe head, pocket knife and my first horseshoe.

picture.php

Very impressed with how much gold you got! Are the other two silver coins both rosies? Thank you for sharing your finds!

Very impressed with how much gold you got! Are the other two silver coins both rosies? Thank you for sharing your finds!

Thanks, I think there must've been about a ten pounds of trash per piece of gold ratio :laughing: One is a Merc, the other a rosie, I should've turned it over but just didn't think of it when I was trying to get a pic.

That's a dang good year, congrats!

Thanks!! You know through the year I see so many nice finds here I sort of get to thinking "Geez I need to do better", but then when I put my year together like this I have to say I'm very pleased with the years totals!

Back
Top Bottom