Help Lost Ring... Honda State Park

The Ring Finder

Hi water hunters, Its Chris Turner from The Ring Finders Metal Detecting Service.

I'm hoping someone knows a treasure hunter in the lower keys (Florida)

I have someone who's husband lost his wedding band at Calusa Beach in Bahia Honda State Park.

If anyone can help please send them to me and I will forward them the details in regards to the location of the lost ring.

This will not require a diver... Shallow water..

The people are offering $100 reward.

Thanks for any help and enjoy the summer.

Happy Hunting,
Chris Turner

http://www.TheRingFinders.com

I just saw this post. I'm in Key West but I don't water hunt. Only once in a while do I beach hunt at all. Joe is probably correct - someone who hunts water will chime in. I see them all the time down here.

OT

I just saw this post. I'm in Key West but I don't water hunt. Only once in a while do I beach hunt at all. Joe is probably correct - someone who hunts water will chime in. I see them all the time down here.

OT

Isnt it time for a change old town?
Just ribbing ya:lol:
Wish I could help. Its always on the east coast:)

They won't let you hunt in the warer at that Park. I was there last year and the ranger ran me out of the water. You can only hunt the dry sand from the HIGH water mark to the Vegitation line and in most places in that park it is only about a 5 foot strip of beach. It was killing me cause I know there has to bee a load of stuff out there. Sorry :( :(

I don't think Florida State Parks allow that. Maybe with special permission?

Seems there should be change in that regulation somehow. Really doesn't seem right that as citizens and taxpayers of the US that we cannot use the park to it's fullest. We are and have been paying for the park system for years now...When will a change happen? How will a change be initiated? Is there a group currently pursuing this?

MS

They won't let you hunt in the warer at that Park. I was there last year and the ranger ran me out of the water. You can only hunt the dry sand from the HIGH water mark to the Vegitation line and in most places in that park it is only about a 5 foot strip of beach. It was killing me cause I know there has to bee a load of stuff out there. Sorry :( :(

I live down here and this is news to me. I don't disagree, mind you. I really did not know this. I swear I've seen people at this park and all the other ones detecting in the water and on the beaches. I've detected many of the park beaches with nobody saying a thing. It's very possible certain rangers do not know their own regulations and view detectorists as part of the normal beach scene. Certainly we do no harm.

I do not even know the regs regarding the different water parks surrounding Key West. Having grown up here, I always took it as a given you could detect the many off shore islands. This I do. Of course there is nobody out there to say NO. This must be why I've never been bothered.

Works for me.

Old Town

Back
Top Bottom