I got a lower Anderson Carbon Fiber Shaft For My Excal....To Bad it doesn't work

goodmore

Forum Supporter
I had a Carbon Fiber Upper Shaft and decided to get the lower Carbon Fiber as well. This is the letter that I sent Anderson Shafts.

I recently bought your Carbon Fiber lower shaft from Kellyco for my Excalibur. Their part number 1429-0702. It will not fit in the coil with the washers provided. The rubber washers are too fat. Do you have an alternative plan? Here is what Kellyco said....

Thank you for contacting Kellyco. We just tested out that shaft and the Excalibur, and you are right, the washer was making it unable to fit. We are contacting the Manufacturer of the shaft. I apologize for the inconvience. You may want to try either a Lowes or Homedepot just to get you up and running with the detector.

I will be posting this on Metaldetectingforum.com I think everyone should be aware that a 59.00 lower shaft does not work.

I just wanted to make people aware that the rod does not fit. I know many out there are looking for an alternative for the stock rod and tear drop washers.

I had a Carbon Fiber Upper Shaft and decided to get the lower Carbon Fiber as well. This is the letter that I sent Anderson Shafts.

I recently bought your Carbon Fiber lower shaft from Kellyco for my Excalibur. Their part number 1429-0702. It will not fit in the coil with the washers provided. The rubber washers are too fat. Do you have an alternative plan? Here is what Kellyco said....

Thank you for contacting Kellyco. We just tested out that shaft and the Excalibur, and you are right, the washer was making it unable to fit. We are contacting the Manufacturer of the shaft. I apologize for the inconvience. You may want to try either a Lowes or Homedepot just to get you up and running with the detector.

I will be posting this on Metaldetectingforum.com I think everyone should be aware that a 59.00 lower shaft does not work.

I just wanted to make people aware that the rod does not fit. I know many out there are looking for an alternative for the stock rod and tear drop washers.

Thanks! I'll just use Whites lower rods.

thanks for posting, hopefully ya have it all taken care of soon so we can hit the sand :digginahole:

Back
Top Bottom