Dime trifecta! Silvers #23-#25 FTY

I’m going to catch you lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no doubt about that! Not going to get much detecting in, if any, the next 4-6 months.

Going to live vicariously through all FMDF posts and YouTube videos. At least I went out with my last hunt being my best since the 80s!

Can’t wait to see your results from the numerous curb-strips near your War Nickel Field!

Cool beans

Cool relics and congratulations on the trifecta I have been close to one a couple !

I always appreciate your detailed write ups. Asking the store clerk if you can detect her yard? I need to be more vocal about the hobby. Your results speak for themselves. Great hunt. I even like that ugly junker!

Congrats on the Dime Trifecta and all the Wheat's. You are really having a very splendid year Vic. I hope it continues, good luck on the return trip. Trapper

I have no doubt about that! Not going to get much detecting in, if any, the next 4-6 months.

Going to live vicariously through all FMDF posts and YouTube videos. At least I went out with my last hunt being my best since the 80s!

Can’t wait to see your results from the numerous curb-strips near your War Nickel Field!

Have fun soaking up the sun buddy!

Cool beans on the 3-way dime differential. Plus the other digs. What kind of token is that?

Ty, it’s a banking token

I always appreciate your detailed write ups. Asking the store clerk if you can detect her yard? I need to be more vocal about the hobby. Your results speak for themselves. Great hunt. I even like that ugly junker!

Ty, I try to put the reader in my shoes.

Nice ! Congrats on the dime trifecta. You always seem to find cool stuff. HH Mark

Thx

Congrats on the Dime Trifecta and all the Wheat's. You are really having a very splendid year Vic. I hope it continues, good luck on the return trip. Trapper

Ty Trapper

Cool relics and congratulations on the trifecta I have been close to one a couple !

Ty

Nice work on the dime trifecta and congrats on all the digs!

Thx Capt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom