Equinox captures sasqach !!!

Yes! All created equinox,oops,,I meant created equal.lol..

lol , it just seems like like minelab is sending out checks to theses guys to pump it hard . But it's a sweet fit for the market and long time comming.
I can see why the guys are jacked up
Just got to me for a second 😜

Last edited:
What did you expect Dew, this is the Friendly Forum!
All detectors are created equal...;)

Just order that big Nel coil the Hoover boys are swinging for that ATMax and sgrab the new RnB aftermarket rechargeable .
Then it's go time 👍

Sory Trap , just overwhelmed reading posts where EQUINOX is finding all the remaining good stuff and snapped just knowing our good finds will come to an end soon😟. It's obviously the machine to end all machines .
I had to get out and find a few quick wile there are any left. With my old dinosaur can as IDX calls my Etrac . 😐
I feal better now . And got my wheat penny ratio up a bit for ya 👍
Oh and congrats on your good day yesterday . I'll try not to spill the beans .

, Dew

Yeah that damn “dinosaur” seems to be eating me for dinner lately...

Sory Trap , just overwhelmed reading posts where EQUINOX is finding all the remaining good stuff and snapped just knowing our good finds will come to an end soon😟. It's obviously the machine to end all machines .
I had to get out and find a few quick wile there are any left. With my old dinosaur can as IDX calls my Etrac . 😐
I feal better now . And got my wheat penny ratio up a bit for ya 👍
Oh and congrats on your good day yesterday . I'll try not to spill the beans .

, Dew

Hey, I understand your pain. Still I am happy the new machine has arrived. They still have to deal with and correct the flaws. But the truth is it will be another possible tool in the work shed. For the hunting we have been doing this year I can not complain as the "3030" has preformed above all my expectations. Oh, spill what you want. It's not a secret. Only wish they came in a bit of different order. I'm still impressed that the Barkeepers Friend cleaned the majority of those black water stains from the coins. Trapper

The funny thing is that where I sometimes go MD, I do see seals and they watch what I am doing.
New show: metal detecting hunting BigFoot!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

All this Nox talk makes me wish I had stock in Minelab. I'm holding out for the inevitable day that someone invents sun glasses that allow you to see a couple feet into the ground. :D

Back
Top Bottom