Found a ring Need help.

omfgpop

Found this ring in an old baseball field near my house, The ring appears to be plated with some gold color and is silver color underneath, I've never seen this mint mark before and dont want to go to my local pawn shop to get it tested or looked at and seem foolish, Can any of you help? Thank you, Im not new to metal detecting but have never gotten a ring before. Thank you guys . it looks like a diamond with a V or A through it.
IMG_20170929_140124.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet find - congrats - doesn't that color just take your breath away...... I've found a considerable amount of silver but only a hand full of gold. Even the junkers are fun to find......

Personally I'd take the ring to a jeweler that does NOT buy scrap... that way you'll get a good answer with no hidden agenda.... (i.e. it's worthless but I'll still buy it ..... )

I've heard of gold plated stuff over silver but just not lucky enough to find any....

GL and hope it's a good one........

What machine are you using and what numbers did it come up as? May help to figure out if its silver plated, Zinc plated with gold or whatever its makeup is.

Back
Top Bottom