Coinstar luck....

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Been a lucky day.
Went with my wife to a doctor's appt. that was in a building at the big, major hospital.
They are doing a lot of work on site, parking lots too and one is blocked off so many people park in a paid lot a little further away and walk along a barrier that was set up into get to the main entrance.
Tons of people walk back and forth along this path but evidently I was the only one looking down when I walked because there was a quarter sitting there right out in the open for anyone to bend over and pick up....so I did.
Then we went to our small neighborhood Wallyworld food store to pick up a few things and the Coinstar machine is up front so I always walk by.
Today I found a beat up dirty cent in the tray, two zincolns stuck together and this dime.

To hot to hunt right now but later today when it cools off I will have to get out for at least a little bit before the luck leaves me.

Attachments

• photostudio_1507236207543.jpg
    photostudio_1507236207543.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 160
I'm still waiting for my first Coinstar silver. I wonder if there's a time of day and week that is best to check it at. Because whenever I check the ones in my area, they're always empty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom