Did Good Karma Bring Me My 1st Gold of 2021?! Also Found Wonder Woman’s Bracelet!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I have not been on a water hunt for over 3 weeks. Three weeks ago, I went camping and the last 2 weekends have been rough. Only managed a wet sand hunt 2 weeks ago. I was itching to get out so when I saw that low tide was in the late afternoon I prepared to go for an after work hunt at Penny Beach Monday night. I put Noxy and the rest of my equipment in my car early in the morning as I headed to work. However, while I was at work I checked my the surf app and saw that the conditions on South Beach were too good to pass up! :yes: I got permission from the boss to leave a little bit early and headed out.

When I arrived, the conditions were sweet and as I entered the water the temperature was what I would escribe as perfect – not cold and not the hot tub like water temps we get in the summer. The water was clear and the sky was blue with some wispy and fluffy clouds mixed in. I really though after the 1st hour the 1st ring I pulled the thin band was gold but when I got home and checked it out carefully it was junk. :no: About an hour and half later I saw a nice asymmetrical scallop that caught my attention and worked a bit. One of the targets was a soft “9 /10” and when I pulled the scoop up :dingding:. Even though that baby was little I could tell it was quality and weighty for its size. The rest of the almost 2 hours was uneventful other than the iPhone and the dog tag which I thought was very neat. Finally my 1st gold for 2021 since the eyeball bracelet I returned on Monday in another “Featured” thread that some of you, may or may not have read, that doesn’t count, but no doubt brought be some good karma! (Right Craig? :lol:) This may have been my longest wait for some yellow going into a new year. Hopefully it'll pick up from now on as the crowds are increasing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210302-111340_Surfline.jpg
    Screenshot_20210302-111340_Surfline.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 371
  • 3-2-21.jpg
    3-2-21.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 394
  • 3-2-21 Ring.jpg
    3-2-21 Ring.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 359
  • 3-2-21 Glasses.jpg
    3-2-21 Glasses.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 378
  • 3-2-21 iPhone.jpg
    3-2-21 iPhone.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 363
  • 3-2-21 Bracelet.jpg
    3-2-21 Bracelet.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 373
  • 3-2-21 Tag.jpg
    3-2-21 Tag.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 344
  • 3-2-21 Fits.jpg
    3-2-21 Fits.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 317
It's the Karma Felix ! Great hunt ! Congrats on the gold ring that fits :lol:
and all the other cool stuff you found .Man , that's quite a haul on the sunglasses!

No, karma had nothing to do with it... your coil went over it. You need to stop believing in fairytales you are a grown man. :yes:

And take that muffler pipe off your wrist :lol:

I sent my phone back to the young lady ... it arrived yesterday. Not a note of thank you. No i dont do it for the thank you..... i do it because my partner tells me to.....:laughing: Ive got to quit telling here when i find things that can be returned.:lol: You have a great day out there.... sweet digs.

Back
Top Bottom