nuggetnoggin-beau chigger

Anyone else see the same thing? Are they the victim of plants from garrett to promote the new ATMAX.? What are your thoughts?

wouldnt say plants.(but who knows).but definately think free, or almost free machines for positive reviews/finds vids!(probably feel obligated) and no one will convince me otherwise....im sure they would deny it 100% (if they do deny any monetary gain)
but lucky them...do what you gotta do to get what you want...the american way.....
anyone notice as long term aqua chigger viewer like me...that aquachiggers channel has not been like the old days of his channel...i used to wait patiently for every vid..now i just dont ....and usually dont even bother looking for his latest vid anymore...nugget noggin just allways turned me off combining scripture with his vids..if i happen to watch one (like about 6 months ago)..i stop it immediately when he starts the scripture...i have nothing against scripture but if i want to hear scripture, i could just find a channel for that

wouldnt say plants.(but who knows).but definately think free, or almost free machines for positive reviews/finds vids!(probably feel obligated) and no one will convince me otherwise....im sure they would deny it 100% (if they do deny any monetary gain)
but lucky them...do what you gotta do to get what you want...the american way.....
anyone notice as long term aqua chigger viewer like me...that aquachiggers channel has not been like the old days of his channel...i used to wait patiently for every vid..now i just dont ....and usually dont even bother looking for his latest vid anymore...nugget noggin just allways turned me off combining scripture with his vids..if i happen to watch one (like about 6 months ago)..i stop it immediately when he starts the scripture...i have nothing against scripture but if i want to hear scripture, i could just find a channel for that

Photos of Chig have appeared in Garrett catalogs and he's done videos with Garrett staff, clearly he has some sort of business relationship with them. I don't doubt that, nor do I fault him for it. I dunno if that means he is obligated to give their machines positive reviews, but then I wouldn't call any of Chig's videos "reviews".

Yeah I also ditched nugget noggin when he decided to turn his channel into a YouTube ministry. Unfounded assertions have no place in a rational worldview and I've long since had my fill of them. I'm watching to learn about metal detecting and to vicariously enjoy the finds of others, not to be preached at by a kid half my age.

I like God as much as the next guy, and he really showed up without a doubt and saved my @ss a time or two for no apparent reason!...but NN isnt thinking this Metal Detecting Afterlife concept through correctly...Hunting streets of gold, with solid silver sidewalks and platinum manhole covers?...You dont need a Garrett for that! Thats like simple Bounty Hunter or Tesoro Totlot work! And theres no pawn shops in Heaven that I know of either! Unless you take your hauls into Purgatory and offload them to the Catholics! With a beer store on every corner and a bingo hall!

I dont know about Chigger....He may just be one lucky SOB...I did buy myself a AtPro to use to seek treasure here on Earth on a large part of those Silver dollars he found!...I see no use for an AtPro in Heaven though..Or an AtMax, unless the guy running the admission gate is looking for a NEL THUNDER rig to expediently body sweep candidates for weapons...

I suppose Purgatory is akin to being set up on a gold heavy Asian Tropical beach for 1000yrs with a Minelab and no scoop, no sunscreen, and no tiki bar? Hell would be working the sales desk phones at Kellyco or as a moderator here?...The Baptists got nothing to offer, unless you like rebuilding Haiti or wading in some dirty beer bottle cap strewn screwoff river! It would also be sheer hell to spend eternity working a Pentecostal picnic site with no phones! Too hard to lock onto a signal or concentrate! With all those people running around and yelling all the time?...

Spiritually speaking, the JWs got a leg up on door knocking skills, Fearless! They will pull right up and bang on your door like Brother Beephead! And no damned flashlight or free tomatoes even offered!! :laughing: Private yard permissions granted, but then again, who wants to drive around wearing a button up shirt in a minivan for a few errant mercs??:laughing:

Probably the Scientologists are our best Afterlife option for Detectorist skills we have gained...at least a guy can move up in the ranks and run that one electrical thingy safely, and encourage other people to invest a bit more money and effort to get better?? sell our used rigs to them even? Like we do here:?:

Last edited:
How many of you guys watch the Hoover Boys videos?

Yes, I do. I watch them all. Green Mountain Detecting (Brad Martin) is another. He does a great job with videography and editing.

How did this turn into a topic on bashing Nugget (Michael) for putting scripture in his vids? Who cares if he does? The beauty of this country (and others) is if you don't like it, then watch something else. I would much rather my kids and myself be reminded of the grace and favor of our Creator than see some fool trying to MD who stands for nothing. Nugget came to my kids' school and he walks the talk. To me that's awesome and I will continue to support him.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Who knows and who cares if Garrett gave these folks (and others) detectors to review? If the machine performs and meets my needs, then I will buy it regardless of free field test machines and who they give them to.

So here is my two cents and these are just my opinions which mean nothing so don't get to upset with me.
I just learned that on you tube that it doesn't matter how many subscriptions or likes or even views a channel/ video has in regards to getting paid. It only matters if who ever is watching doesn't skip the ads. So basically unless the viewer watches a certain amount of or the whole ad then they don't get any monetary funds. These guys all seem to enjoy using Garrett products i.e. nn, hoover boys, quarter hoarder etc. You see folks who are partial to minelab i.e. plug master ford, diggs4ever and so on. If someone told me hey I'll give you a few bucks or give you access to a cool new tool if you talk about how this tool which is made by the same company as the tools you already like to use, I would be all for it. I do believe most of the reviews are genuine and keep in mind they aren't handing these machines to minelab or tesoro users for a reason. And here's where I'll lose you I really enjoy the scripture to go along with it. This world is inundated with violence, sex, greed, lust etc. everywhere you turn. I'm fact it's become so rare to see the opposite that we find it odd and pushed down our throat when someone speaks about the Lord. And I also understand there are plenty of non believers, or believers of a different faith that will not enjoy seeing or hearing it. But being a Christian isn't about pleasing everyone, in fact sharing the word is something the Lord asks us to do regardless of how it will be perceived by the masses. Basically if you don't enjoy it don't watch it. I personally don't think these guys that share scripture should change a thing. I also don't feel that YouTuber that isn't don't that, should have to or should change themselves around. Long story short if they are providing a service or reviews for the machine monetary funds are appropriate. I'm sure the MAX will have it's issues and limitations just as they all do. Thanks for listening and hearing my perceptions on the matter.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

All metal detecting companies when they produce a new machine select a certain number of people to test those machines and give them feedback They as Garrett has done with the MAX they incorporate some of the feedback into the machine before it is released for sale.

I am just not fortunate enough to be one of those people. LOL

But the parts with scripture are only like 10 seconds long, and if you really don't like the scripture part just skip 10 seconds ahead for his video. I personally like scripture but it is just dumb to not watch his amazing videos just because you don't like 10 seconds at the start. :p

Love thy neighbor as thy self , yeah I could see where some would get bent out of shape over statement like that , :wow: as for the reviewers being biased come on use common sence . Go to my channel and I will show you the negatives of the at series , if they were sending me thousand of dollars of free machines would I do that ? If I did I wouldnt be getting no free machines!! Show me one tester of a machine any brand that really lights up the negatives about it. If you want to see a video that really lights up the negatives about th at series go look down a=in all about detectors where I compare it to the deus, sure to get the at crowd bent out of shape.

How did this turn into a topic on bashing Nugget (Michael) for putting scripture in his vids?
I don't think anybody is bashing Nugget. Two people (myself included) said they don't like how he changed his video productions and they stopped watching. How is that bashing?
Who cares if he does?
Obviously some people do. Particularly those who stopped watching.
The beauty of this country (and others) is if you don't like it, then watch something else.
Which is what the two people above said they did. What exactly is the problem? :?:
I would much rather my kids and myself be reminded of the grace and favor of our Creator than see some fool trying to MD who stands for nothing.
Ohhhhh, I see. If someone doesn't believe in your particular religion they are a "fool who stands for nothing". :roll:

I'm not offended. Just in case you were wondering. I know that I am neither a fool, nor someone who stands for nothing, even without ascribing to your personal mythology. I don't need your approval to validate my existence. :grin: Nor does Nugget need my approval to validate his.

In any event, I'm sure nugget is a very nice person, and I'm sure he means well when he preaches, but preaching is an arrogant practice and I don't have to listen to it.

I don't think anybody is bashing Nugget. Two people (myself included) said they don't like how he changed his video productions and they stopped watching. How is that bashing?

Obviously some people do. Particularly those who stopped watching.

Which is what the two people above said they did. What exactly is the problem? :?:

Ohhhhh, I see. If someone doesn't believe in your particular religion they are a "fool who stands for nothing". :roll:

I'm not offended. Just in case you were wondering. I know that I am neither a fool, nor someone who stands for nothing, even without ascribing to your personal mythology. I don't need your approval to validate my existence. :grin: Nor does Nugget need my approval to validate his.

In any event, I'm sure nugget is a very nice person, and I'm sure he means well when he preaches, but preaching is an arrogant practice and I don't have to listen to it.

And yet you preaching your religion isn't arrogant? Typical hypocrite.

I don't think that nugget or aquachigger have their finds planted by garret. However since garret pays them they aren't going to say the negatives of the machines, which does make them a biased source if you are researching to find a machine to buy.

I enjoy watching both chig and nugget, and the scriptures don't bother me at all. I may have a bias as I believe in what the bible has to say, but I can see where someone who doesn't wouldn't want the scriptures there. But even a lot of unreligious people agree that the bible does contain practical wisdom.

This is a metal detecting forum, the OP asked a simple question, not sure how it spiraled so quickly. But I suggest staying on topic before this thread is closed. Just saying...That being said, I watch them both, and the hoover boys. I don't even listen to what they are saying most of the time, I'm more enjoying the experience of seeing tons of coppers and flowing hair silver coming out of the ground. Or multiple big silver coins coming from a creek. Do I think garrett plants objects for them to find to make them look better, no I don't. Happy hunting out there!

Yep, typical twisting of my words. I'm out. Have fun.

They're your words, I think you should own up to them. But if I somehow misinterpreted what you said, it would be more useful to show me where I got it wrong. In any event, I'm done here too, we've wandered far afield from the OP. Apologies to all concerned.

The preacher man says do good to your neighbor, help the orphan and widow, have honor, don't cheat on your wife, take care of your family, stay away from evil, don't lie, don't ,steal , try to be the best person you can be ,there is help from above if you accept it. Yeah I can see where that's a real arrogant practice! People learn stuff in universitys and never learn to think for themselves . Whether what the preachers says is true or not its still the best thing going on earth a message of hope... The NEW AGE people who claim tolerance and all that stuff are the most biggoted people on the face of the planet and this post should clearly show that , hit them with a opposing view and see what happens. YES they are preaching a religion too of their beliefs. To the OP post the answer is yes they are biased.

I'm not gonna be drawn into the bashing and argumentative debates of who watches what for whatever reason. I'll just say that I watch them all for informational reasons and to learn how the machines work on certain targets. I particularly like Noggin's approach in the hunts and the Scripture to me is a plus, my opinion. However I will watch just as much of the Hoover Boys as well, even with the beer top being popped on most vids I have seen.

Everyone has their own convictions and views of how they see things. If Noggin and the Chig is making out on the Garrett Co either through product or monetarily or both God Bless them. I would say it's no one's business anyhow on what dealings they have with Garrett. :grin:

Watch them or don't, you have a choice.

(I never rant on my posts, it feels pretty good) :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom