I'm new

Birdheadevo

Hello everyone I am new to this forum. My back ground with detectors are over 500 hours on a pss14 mine detector as I was a 1371 combat engineer 7th engineer support Battalion. now as a civilian I am getting back in to detecting. I have been looking at some detectors like the whites treasuremaster or go find series I am not wanting to spend over about 250. I currently am in Clearwater fl so lots of beaches thanks

Welcome! It simply amazes me that you guys are given some sort of Gov issued rig, a bit of training, and expected to go out to be a mine sweeper! I mean, hell, one mistake! One lapse of concentration! Intentional Masking, composite components, snipers to deal with...

Its not like one of us missing a totlot penny snugged up tight to a swingset pole! I bet you got some stories Brother!

Unimaginable! Most of us have multiple 1000's of hours behind a coil, and yet we never 'find it all'. A guy would think this kind of duty would be best contracted out to us old guys who really dont have nothing much to lose and are very good at this...? Plus, we come already supplied, most of us can shoot, repair things in field, etc...?
Mud

Welcome from Missouri !

In the $250 dollar range, you might add an EuroTek Pro to the consideration list. A fine machine.

GL & HH !

birdheadevo, welcome to the hobby and to the forum. And thanks for your service to our country !

You don't want a GoFind. The reports on them are not encouraging. Consider an Ace 250. Good starter / intermediate machine. Look for a used one on eBay
A friend recently bought one. His second hunt he found an 1876 $20 gold coin. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom