Blue Springs Florida lost ring

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Sharing for someone very dear to me - They lost their son in the military - and now the ring honoring him.

Here is their post on Craigslist...

I live in Gainesville but went to Blue Springs today (Friday). When I got home I realized my ring was missing. I think I may have lost it in shallow water not far from the dock.
Silver ring. Has "Joshua 1:9" engraved on it. Not much cash value but dear to my heart. I had it made in memory of my son, Joshua who was killed in The Marines last year. www.Joshua19Foundation.org

If anyone can help them please let me know.

id love to be able to get in there and metal detect .. but its a state park .. gonna have a hard time one way or another

id love to be able to get in there and metal detect .. but its a state park .. gonna have a hard time one way or another

NOTE :

There are several " Blue Springs " in Florida . Not sure the one she is talking about, but there is one in High Springs, not far from Gainesville, that is privately owned .

ok that could be the one .. but the one near me in volusia county .. orange city
is a state park .. never knew there was more than one ..my bad

Don't quote me on this but I believe even is state parks if your looking for a specific lost item you should be able to get a permit to just search for that. May have a park ranger hanging out watching your every move but should still be able to get in and search for it under those circumstances. If they still don't grant permission to find a ring honoring a fallen soldier then I would boycott that park altogether. Also make it very public that it was denied.

Back
Top Bottom