2016 MTHA Open Hunt (Massachusetts)

I also had a lot of fun on my first hunt! Wow you guys found a LOT more than I did. I knew i was going way to slowly but my machine refused to pinpoint. I was there for the AM only, and dug less than a $1 clad and 3 silver coins. No tokens, so no swag for me :( I met a handfull of nice people but no idea if any forum members were among them. I thought it was well organized and well funded, despite the rain and an ornery park ranger. I'm thinking of joining the MTHA club, are any of you members?

I also had a lot of fun on my first hunt! Wow you guys found a LOT more than I did. I knew i was going way to slowly but my machine refused to pinpoint. I was there for the AM only, and dug less than a $1 clad and 3 silver coins. No tokens, so no swag for me :( I met a handfull of nice people but no idea if any forum members were among them. I thought it was well organized and well funded, despite the rain and an ornery park ranger. I'm thinking of joining the MTHA club, are any of you members?
Hey what were your silver coins? I'm just curious if they put anything bigger than a dime out there. I didn't hear anything about a silver quarter or bigger being found , was a great day but one thing I disliked was that people that seeded the beach were alow we'd to hunt and one of them won the ace 250? :?: I'd still go again though it was a great day.

Hey what were your silver coins? I'm just curious if they put anything bigger than a dime out there. I didn't hear anything about a silver quarter or bigger being found , was a great day but one thing I disliked was that people that seeded the beach were alow we'd to hunt and one of them won the ace 250? :?: I'd still go again though it was a great day.

No just dimes and a Buffalo nickel, no quarters. I didn't realize organizers hunted, agReed that doesn't seem fair at all.

One of my silvers was a 48 GW Quarter, other than that we had one rosie and two mercs.

Back
Top Bottom