[UPDATED] Red Panasonic FT-20 Lumix Underwater Camera Khao Lak Thailand Found

upena

Forum Supporter
[UPDATED]
I contacted the admin of CameraFound.com and asked for help contacting the guy who posted this camera on their site as he had not replied to me.

Right or wrong, they sent me his email address, so I sent another email with some photos attached last night and got a reply today. Will finalize everything shortly.

Hello Larry!

I cant believe it! Thats amazing that you found the camera!
I just cant believe it.

Thank you very much.
Sorry, i did not check my Posting.

I think about the best way to get the camera and the pictures back.

Do you have a paypal Account for the reward?

Best regards

Julia and Sven

Metal detecting on Bang Niang and Nang Thong beaches in Khao Lak, Thailand and found this Red Panasonic FT-20 Lumix Underwater Camera.

Had to wait a few days until I got home as my computer wouldn't boot up and wasn't able to see if there were any photos on the memory card that survived. In the meantime, I got the battery and memory out and kept them separate from the camera.

Got home, and checked the following day on a different laptop and all 400+ photos and videos survived.

Did a Google search and easily found a listing at CameraFound.com from user "SaulGoodman" identifying the camera and the exact location I found it.

So far, so good. But, here is the problem.

I have responded to his post at CameraFound.com and also sent him two private messages. No replies. So, have gone on a blitz today with a blog post, sharing at Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks and asking folks that I am connected with to share in hopes he sees it somewhere and gets back to me.

So, if any of you are up to it, please share either of the links in this forum post or this post. I think the guy is from Germany as were many of the tourists in Khao Lak and he is definitely a scuba diver if that helps. Here are a few photos.

Thanks in advance for helping out.

lar

Attachments

• P1020102.jpg
    P1020102.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 187
  • P1020011.jpg
    P1020011.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 181
  • P1020149.jpg
    P1020149.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 193
  • P1020215.jpg
    P1020215.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 187
  • P1020301.jpg
    P1020301.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Thanls SeaBee Ron

I contacted the admin at CamerFound.com and explained that I have tried to contact the guy a few times and he was nice enough to send me his email so will hopefully connect direct.

Back
Top Bottom