Vibrating cleaners

Minlooker

Does anybody use or tried a vibrating cleaner like those used for cleaning empty brass shell cases? They use corn, walnut, media. They clean cases to like new luster. They seem to be pretty easy on brass

I just woke up and read the title way too quick.
They take longer than a tumbler, try the harbor freight 2 drum tumbler can be had for 35$ on sale, and just use walnut shells you will be satisfied.

I tried my brass tumbler with walnut media (for reloading ammunition) on a handful of dug clad. Let it run for six days and couldn't see much difference at all. Then I bought a HF rock tumbler and with some aquarium gravel in it it'll clean dug clad well enough to spend in just a few hours.

I tried my brass tumbler with walnut media (for reloading ammunition) on a handful of dug clad. Let it run for six days and couldn't see much difference at all. Then I bought a HF rock tumbler and with some aquarium gravel in it it'll clean dug clad well enough to spend in just a few hours.

This ^^^^^

This ^^^^^

yup, that ^^
i've got a small one for cleaning dental devices, tried some clad in it once and quickly decided that tumbling was much better and faster.
the vibrating cleaners do seem to do quite well with jewelry (and teeth, lmao!), but are pretty much useless for coins, imo.

Back
Top Bottom